Hi Guys, today I'm back with a new Blog Post.
This time I'm telling you a secret. Fairytales do really existe. How is it possible?

In August, I went to a beautiful wedding in Portugal and it was so magical. 
The ceremony was in Bom Jesus do Monte in Braga. Bom Jesus do Monte, also known as Good Jesus of the Mount, is a Portuguese sanctuary in Braga, in northern Portugal.
The sanctuary is known as a pilgrimage by it's big church and their baroque stairs with 381steps.
At the top of it, you find a beautiful panorama view to the entire city of Braga. The best part is actually it's beautiful garden that's also on the top, behind the church. Many tourists are attracted every year, so it's an important tourist attraction of Braga.

  



    



After the Ceremony was Party Time in a beautiful "Quinta",  Quinta da Levada in Amares, also situated in Braga.
This Place is know their first Quinta, "Quinta Lago dos Cisnes",
by its elegant, beautiful place, where their organize lot of events, especially Weddings. They play a lot with nature as plants, flowers, rivers and a lot of waterfalls.

It is actually a Family business, founded in 1991, known nationally and internationally as Events Organizer Area.













The Best part, Foood! It was so delicious. The bride and the groom made a really good Menu
As decoration, they choose an elegant decoration with a lot of Gold details and Red roses for the Power of love.



Baked "Alheira" with with white cheese, nuts and sweet pumpkin sauce.
Bacalhau with roasted Broa on top and green Beans with bacon
Orange ice cream in Champagne Sorbet
"Pao de Lò" cream with Lemon ice Cream with cinnamon
About my Wedding Outfit. 

It was a really long process to find the right Dress. After a few months of searching I finally find this cream pink long mermaid style Dress, with lace details and a V neck by Nelly.com
As I am 1m53,"small"  I had to cut the bottom of, of course, hihi

For accessories I choose the color Rose Gold because this color was Lit this Summer. So I choose pink and rose gold earrings, my rose gold Michael Kors watch and of course Rose Gold Sandals.

For Make Up I tried to play with simple and elegant colors, like nude, brown and pink shades, a simple contour and a pink Lipstick.
For my hair I made some loose waves and I put it on one side.

All the details down below.





The final cake show was simply amazing. Unfortunatly my camera wasn't good enough to take good pictures.

I wish Liliana and Michel a lot of luck and happiness for their future.
That love always wins.



For more information about this "Quinta" - Quinta Solar da Levada"

Details:

Dress - Nelly
Sandals - Asos
Purse - Promess
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Earrings - Promess
Watch - Michael Kors

Makeup:

 Foundation - Maybelline Ny
Setting Powder - Mac
Setting Spray - Mac fix plus
Contouring - Benefit Hoola Bronzer & Mac Highlighter
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
Lipstick - Mac
Lashes - by Henrietta  Orosz


I hope you liked this post.
It was a pleasure to share with you this beautiful day.

Maybe I could wake up your interests on visiting Braga, Portugal.





0 Commentaires